Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 2 - Dog Day Afternoon

It's Sunday.. and while I didn't want to be overwhelmed with people during my staycation, I wanted to get out and enjoy the day. It's a Sunday, but the weather was cooler then this past week... so... I decided to take my pooch to check out some dog parks! After all, you actually WANT people with the pets when you go! I also wanted to take a little road trip, so we picked out Dog Parks in Fort Worth, then Arlington. 




Fort Woof was a really nice dog park with area's for small and large dogs. There was enough shade and some agility play items. It was fairly clean... well grassed and pooches were enjoying the lower temps. I think I enjoyed it more then my dog did... what a brat! Up next was Tails and Trails Dog Park... really nice spot with integrated original tree's kept inside the fenced area...: 










Got some cute play shots:









Full View:

I think this park was bigger then Fort Woof, but I can't be sure. Some cool friendly peeps here, but we had to hang out in the big dog section because no small dogs were around. I could tell he didn't care or he had enough... so we headed home. 

Back to Dallas from Fort Worth... with a thanks mom:

Thanks Mom...here some kisses
Dropped baby off and went to get me some Vietnamese at Dalat:

Pho with pork meatballs, jalapenos, hot sauce, cilantro, pickled onion and lots of fresh lime juice squeezed in. mmmmmm

It's only 4pm, but this will be all for today's adventures. The rest of the night will be relaxing at home and planning out the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment