Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 18 - Oh Ah, Spa

Yeah baby! Finally my day at a REAL spa... which means they have segregated naked sections of the spa... no swimsuits allowed! It's $20 entry during the week and you can stay for 24 hours...


They give you this key... don't lose it! You need this key to get your food and services. You have to pay for the extras like food, drink, massage... prices are all firm with tips included.


So here's a censored photo... 

no peaking for you... here are the sexy outfits you get to wear in the main saunas and main rooms! That's me and then my friend Andrea... I dragged her with me for this horrible day at the spa *snicker*



We had some awesome lunch too. The food was extra tasty actually and the smoothies were real fruit!



The interior is stunning and very relaxing...




Here we are roughing it after a long day of spa... I think were both like 6 showers down by now. You have to shower between saunas and hot tubs...


Then I was thinking... what do you mean its time to go... she didn't want to have a second meal there.
but we waited some more... and I was happy...

shhhhh, she won't notice we stayed...

So we showered one more time... and went for some Mexican

and they had some crayons... so I drew my vacation...

Then on the way home... we saw this plate, and that said it ALL...
Yup, it says SWAG
Home to relax... yeah yeah... whew... rough day!

No comments:

Post a Comment