Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 17 - Fitness Change and Upgrades

So today is Monday, Day 17 and I needed another day off the bike... but didn't want to be completely lazy and miss a calorie burn. So, today I went for a walk with my dog for 3 miles, then dropped him off and went for another 4 or 5 miles... I was really sweaty when I got home thanks to the 84% humidity this morning. Then, I got cleaned up and had to go shopping for some upgrades for the house. Off to Target for stuff.. the video below will show you what I got... and that I'm a little crazy... :)


My friend said the video is like Christmas for her and I should have bought more... LOL
That was pretty funny to me. So, I had to run to the store and stock up on groceries for my new toys! I'm going to learn a little about how to make tasty left overs to put in my fabulous storage units! Chicken, green beans, pork chops, chicken breast, brussels sprouts etc that will store will and re-heat easily. I want to prepare for a return to work that will be healthier!

Maybe I'll take some pics of my groceries for ya'll and update this blog later. :)

Ok, a couple pics of food for ya! Grilling the Chicken on the new toy!


Check these out! They were in the sale bin, guess no one wants any peace pasta :(

No comments:

Post a Comment