Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 5 - Independence Day

Today will be posted early because I'm going to hibernate and avoid the crowds... it never occurred to me that other's might take advantage of this holiday and be off... messing up my plans for visiting cool places that won't be crowded :)

Here in my "hood" we have a small fourth of July parade and people come out to cheer them on. The parade actually starts within feet from my house... today I ran out with like 10 min to spare and go this video for you to see. Were so funky!



I also thought it would be cool to include the citizenship test question website in honor of the day. See how you do by clicking HERE. Here's another Q & A website from the about.com, click HERE. All in fun, how did you do?

I hope everyone enjoy's there day off.... I will be home cleaning up so that I can enjoy the other days of my vacation when everyone else is at work! Time to do some laundry, make some eats... clean the kitchen, etc. That's the one thing about stay-cation over holiday somewhere else... you can't call room service! DOH

Back for more adventures tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment