Friday, July 20, 2012

Days 20/21 - Maxin my Relaxin

Two casual days this Thursday and Friday... and I know you're looking for excitement, but I'm being a bit stifled by the heat these last few days. The Arboretum took it out of me walking 57 acres after noon on a sunny day... made yesterday almost impossible. 

I had to drag myself out on the bike for a short ride... a terrible 13 miles bringing me to a total of 260 for this vacation. Abysmal compared to the 500 I planned.

After the ride I went to get myself a pedicure... my toes need much love with the riding because I've had bruised big toes last couple of months.

After a nice pedicure I met up with my handsome man for a little snuggle time...

Today I didn't ride because I thought I was going for a night ride... which didn't happen. So, when I skipped that I looked at my lawn and thought... ok, time to shop for that electric lawn mower again. I've actually tried multiple times to pick up the right mower. I call pawn shops and they will have sold one the day before... I call all of the main stores and they are out of stock. Websites tell you they have something... nope, sorry... website lied. I spent hours calling various places and no luck... again. 


So... I showered up, disappointed with a serious hunger for Pho. I knew I had to have some from Dalat again... 


their Pho is ridiculous... While I was there they had me taste test some yummy stuff and I had myself a glass (or two) of Pinot Grigio... I left so stuffed!

I left there to meet a masseuse for a 2 hour Thai massage. I enjoyed that, came home and splashed down on the couch for some slothing...

Tomorrow I'm gonna have to ride very early to get some miles in... projected 106 tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment