Friday, June 29, 2012

Day Zero... intro

Well, who needs yet another place to talk about what their doing? I guess I do? Today, I left work and started 24 days off... I've selected stay-cation because I wanted to see what was available in my own city! I moved here a couple years ago and haven't really taken a good hard look at DFW! 


I know its as hot as Haiti's outside... but I intend to ride my bike at least 500 miles, while checking out cute small towns in the region. I'm hoping to combine some of the two and offering you some video, photos and comedic antics! Stay tuned for updates, which will be frequent on this journey to explore my own (fairly large) segment of this great country! 

1 comment:

  1. Will be waiting to read your posts every day! Will you eventually sell t-shirts and mugs ?

    ReplyDelete