Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 11/12/13 - Totally Boring!

I didn't do separate days here because it would have bored you to tears... not that this whole blog isn't boring... but I did ride 30 miles on Day 11. I went and bought some new elite bike shorts... what's significant about these is that their shorter then my current ones (to help with my tan line) AND they have improved chamois for riding longer. The best part is that my legs are starting to look like a cyclists legs... that's awesome.

I also went back to the store for more furniture :) I haven't put it together yet... but I've been totally lazy for the last few days. Must have been all that furniture I put together that wore me out :) Today I will water my yard and take care of the house, continue to organize my spare room... it's 80% there. I got that heavy ass box out of the car and into the house tonight... with my neighbors help. He was like "damn, what is this thing made of?" Now that it's in the house, it will be put together soon.

Tomorrow I promise a blog worthy day! Perhaps the Japanese Gardens in Fort Worth!

Miles biked so far - 206... not enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment